Oven, Stove Top, & Range Repair in Memphis, TN
Safer Appliances Today in Shelby County
We all love takeout every once and a while, but when your oven or stove breaks down, you don’t want to be stuck ordering out for weeks while waiting for a new unit. At Burns Appliance Repair, we work hard to provide solutions with friendly and personal staff. We're the only team you should trust when you need an oven, stove top, and range repair in Memphis, TN. We have 11 years of experience offering affordable prices to help our community have safer and stronger appliances.
Maintenance to Prevent Repairs
When something breaks down, Burns Appliance Repair is the first team you should call. However, we don’t want you to experience recurring breakdowns, so we’ve compiled a list of helpful maintenance that can keep your oven or stove in great shape.
Below are some maintenance tips to avoid repairs:
- Use your unit’s self-cleaning feature to clean your oven regularly. Letting burnt food re-burn decreases the efficiency of your oven and begins to affect the taste of your new meal over time.
- When cleaning your oven, don’t remove the knobs. When you spray the cleaning solution on them, you’re risking electrocution. Always unplug your oven when you clean it.
- While cleaning the burners, regularly monitor for deformities or spots that glow brighter than others. This can spark and create a flame as it goes out and can cause severe damage to your appliance. Our oven, stove top, and range repair in Memphis can replace this element quickly.
- While an electric stove may be easy to wipe down, gas stoves need a little more maintenance. Gas stoves can get clogged by crumbs, so clean the stove regularly to avoid repairs. Grates on a gas stove should be soaked and rinsed once a month while the entire stove top is wiped down weekly. Never pour soapy water on the stove; use a damp washcloth to clean the surface, wipe off all the soap and dry the stovetop.
Don’t hesitate when we’re here to help! Call (901) 899-7979 when you are ready to schedule an appointment.
Why Count on Us?
Friendly & Reliable ServiceOur team is dedicated to quality customer service that exceeds your expectations. Our goal is to be the number you call if anything ever happens!
Local, Licensed BusinessYou should feel comfortable letting someone into your home. We have the professionalism of a corporate company with traditional small-town values.
11+ Years of ExperienceIf it's broken, we've fixed it. With over a decade of experience with repairs and installations, we know how to work through any problem that might occur.
Common Vent Hood Issues
Your vent hood is critical to maintaining high indoor air quality by reducing smoke and food particles in your home.
A few typical problems with vent hoods include:
- It’s not clearing smoke
- Air is not venting outside
- The motor hums/loud operation
- The fan and light aren’t working
Depending on if your system is ducted or not, it may be a clogged filter or broken fan that is preventing the vent hood from clearing smoke and venting outside. Don’t worry; the experts at Burns Appliance Repair are here with the solution. If the motor produces unusual noises like humming or loud operation, the exhaust fan motor may need to be replaced. If the fan and lights aren’t working, it could be as simple as a blown fuse or a defective control board. Don’t let smoke and grease build up in your kitchen, reach out to us right away for quality oven, stove top, and range repair in Memphis when you notice these problems.
Schedule Your Service Today
Burns Appliance Repair has 11 years of experience helping our community enjoy their kitchen with expert solutions to everyday problems. For a friendly team, there’s no other business to trust.
Schedule your appointment today by calling us at (901) 899-7979 or filling out our online contact form so we can get you back in the kitchen!
"I would highly recommend him as a repairman."- Glen B.
Always scheduled quickly
"He is my guy and I will continue to use Burns Appliance."- Steve D.
"He honestly told me the cost would of the repair be better spent on a new washer."- Angela P.
"Pricing is fair and work is always satisfactory."- Maria D.
If you want professional service, call Burns!
"I would definitely recommend this company if you want professional service."- Pamela O.
Let's Get To Work
no one wants to deal with a broken appliance- call today!
Fill out the form below or reach out to our team at (901) 899-7979 to schedule an appointment!